LRS stands in the context of various research strands. Therefore, the following collection of links might be useful for anyone interested in LRS and related research.
Related sites by this wiki's team
- www.english-linguistics.de a blog on linguistics with material for and/or by students.
- The youtube channel english.linguistics.server hosting video podcasts created for this wiki and for the blog english-linguistics.de.
- HPSG server at The Ohio State University: Website with current information on various aspects of the grammar formalism and linguistic theory of HPSG
- HPSG site at Stanford University: Website with links to HPSG-related research and activities, in particular to the activities at Stanford University
- HPSG in Tübingen
- http://fahs-wiki.soh.surrey.ac.uk/groups/fromcompetingtheoriestofieldworkarchi/: A page that provides a direct comparison of analyses in HPSG, LFG, and Minimalism.
- semanticsarchive.net: Archive for exchanging papers of interest to natural language semanticists and philosophers of language.
- glottopedia's semantics portal: The semantics portal of glottopedia,
Also see the information and links in this wiki's section on computational tools for LRS