Welcome to the wiki on Lexical Resource Semantics (LRS)!
Lexical Resource Semantics is a constraint-based framework for formal semantics. It shares many ideas with Montague Grammar, but it employs different means of composing the meaning of phrases from their constituents.
In this wiki you will find information and resources about this framework. In particular:
- Leading concepts and ideas behind LRS
- Information about news and activities relating to LRS such as workshops, courses, conference presentations, and publications
- Contact information about some of the people involved in the development of LRS
- A list of publications
- Teaching material and information about LRS courses
- Computational tools that use LRS or that allow you to use LRS
- Links to other sites that may be of interest if you like the material found on this wiki.
If you find mistakes on these pages or have suggestions for improvement, please contact us at !
MediaWiki has been successfully installed.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.